

Asshat: "ZOMG, that's too funny! LMAO!!"
Me: You are an Asshat.
Here's the letter I will write to you when you put this on your child:
Dear Buttmunch,
I'm sorry, I don't know your real name. I think "Buttmunch" will suffice for all intensive purposes* from here on in.
You should really take this atrocity off your child. I know you think it's "funny ha-ha" but it's really only "not funny stupid". Two points:
1) You know and I know and we all know that things like these will be put on baby girls for the most part. Definitely the brown one-- see the little gold tutu thing on the sides? Anyway, you're not just putting something [vomit] cute on your kid... you're putting an idea on them. An idea that glamorizes a stereotype of women as manipulative whores. No, no, you say, it's not that serious.
2) Yes. It is.
Best,
ME
* This is how Buttmunch says "intents and purposes".
No comments:
Post a Comment